Thursday, July 28, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
- As of midnight, I've got a giveaway winner. And I'm glad to say that the 'random number generator' favored number 19, who happened to be my lucky gal Natalie. This gorgeous momma, is sweet beyond words, and has a precious little stud muffin of a baby boy. I highly recommend that you go and meet her. So Nat, if you would be kind enough to email me your info including address, and your choice of a Target or Starbucks card, I will make sure to send it over ASAP.
- I force that husband of mine to keep my baby up past her bed time, just so I can see her once a day for 10 minutes. I'm still having a hard time learning how to cope with this change.
- This new messed up schedule, is completely throwing off my child, who doesn't give a rat's left butt-cheek about the fact that I could easily pass out any second from all this sleep deprivation. She now wakes up at all kinds of ungodly hours, demanding that I surrender my 'ladies' for her feeding purposes. I feel very much like a 24/7 chinese buffet: always open, cheap, and all you can eat.
- Last night I had an extra hr to practice for that September 5k run. Instead, I decided to spend it with my daughter, watch some tv, blog, and eat a big chocolate chip cookie. All activities, were greatly enjoyed.
- Speaking of not running and eating big chocolate chip cookies, can those last 10 post baby fat lbs get the Franklin D. Roosevelt off my assets? Belly and hips included?GET OFF ME I TELL YOU! GET THE FDR OFF ME!
- I SO miss being able to wear my regular clothes without feeling fat and pulling at my extra handle 'love.'
- I'm really hoping I get the hang of this new schedule fast, so I can get back into blogging and keeping up with you loves. You've been missed. True story! I'll be making my rounds and visiting as many of you as possible today. Also a true story.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
Seven months! Are you kidding me? I cannot believe it’s already July and you’re seven months old! Each and every single month you impress me so much with your personality Little Love, and this one was no different.
You are one of the happiest kiddos I’ve ever seen. Unless you are tired or hungry, you like to smile and giggle all the time. You still struggle a little bit with stranger anxiety, but you’re doing a whole lot better than last month or even the month before that.
Bath-time, hanging out in the pool and any other water related activities are still at the very top of your list. As is food. Holy cow girl, you are a foodie. You love everything you are given, and get upset if someone takes away your grub. You got this from your momma, just so you know.
The only semi-dicent pictures that I was able to take, since my girl is as fast as an athlete on steroids.
You are a marathon belly crawler still, and get in a lot of trouble already. As soon as you see any type of plug or electronic device, you run to it as fast as your little butt will allow you to move, and proceed on shoving the entire thing in your mouth. Another favorite past time activity. You are able to sit unsupported for quite a while, and have even been able to sit in your own high chair for the past few weeks. This has been an enormous help when we are at restaurants, since now both I and your daddy are able to finish most of our meal before you get bored and demand to be picked up.
You are wearing size 3 diapers, 6-9month clothes, and growing just perfectly. You have started this baby talk and go ‘ba-ba-ba-ba’ all the time. If we’re lucky enough you’ll be saying ‘ma-ma’ in no time. Please make sure that’s your first real word. Please? As a favor to your mommy?
Joli-Jole, I cannot thank God enough every single day for how amazing you are and for all the happiness that you bring into our lives. Keep on growing an amazing us with your personality Little Love. Both your daddy and I cannot wait to see what else you’ve got in store for us.
Love you to the moon and back.
Friday, July 8, 2011
- The other day I was reading something regarding twitter etiquette. It said that it's not proper to reply more than twice on the same tweet. Thanks to this girl and this girl, I break this vital rule at least three times a week. At least. But somehow I don't seem to care.
- My girl has two chronic obsessions: cables and my toes. She crawls as fast as she can when she gets either one of them in her sight, and then proceeds on licking them.
- I went in for a required physical for work the other day, and the nurse, who's gotten her license in the dark ages, was pretty much yelling at me for not having a tetanus vaccine. She also told me in a very matter-of-fact-voice that I don't actually have a latex sensitivity bc I have not been DIAGNOSED with it. This is after I told her that my hands and arms break out in hives after wearing latex gloves. Are you freaking kidding me? Do I really need a doctor telling me "Yes stupid, you've got a latex sensitivity, hence your arms look like they've got leprosy" in order for me to know that I'm sensitive? I just told her "It's just
called self diagnosing you rude heiferputting two and two together mam".
- I don't understand why my 'wells' run dry every two weeks. One week I seem to be able to feed half of Ethiopia, and the next week I'm pumping the lymph nodes out of my girls, only to get an ounce and a half of watered down milk. The only explanation I can come up with is that I've got bipolar boobs.
- Monday is my first day back at the new job (unless I decide to quit this one too. Just joking. Wish I wasn't though.) I have to work full time until the middle of September, and let's just say that I'm less than thrilled about it.
- I admit that I'm a huge wimp, and cried every.single.day this past week about not being a SAHM anymore.
- Giada LOVES ice-cream. LOVES IT. I only gave her a little bit and she went nuts. Here's the proof.