- Christmas time has been an exhausting time this year. I wish this month would last longer so I can actually truly enjoy the season, instead of running around like a chicken with her head cut off.
- Have I mentioned how much I sill love this time of year? A LOT! And all the decor that comes with it. And the food! And when you combine it, it equals perfection. My dinning room table is all set and ready for Christmas day.
- My camera has taken a turn for the worse a couple of months ago, and I am beyond sad. It may have something to do with the fact that both Giada and I have dropped it a few (dozen?) times. I have to take 25 different shots of the same object, in order to get one that does not have a rainbow running across it. Not being able to take pictures is kind of, well, depressing.
- Dear Santa, fix my camera. Please.
- Speaking of Santa, people have been asking how we'll address this subject with Giada. I think we're not addressing it either way. At this point in time I don't tell her about Santa, but I also don't avoid it. For example, I don't encourage her to go sit in his lap, bc to me that's just creepy, but if we see him around the mall and he's saying 'hi' I do tell her "Say hi to Santa." I love the creativity and imagination that kids get to experience, I am just not crazy about lying to her. When I was growing up, my family was telling me about Santa, but I remember being 3yrs old and knowing he was not real bc I kept on seeing his beard coming off. I kind of hope my kids will be smart enough to put two and two together as well.
- I got a KitchenAid mixer for my birthday from one set of my in-laws, and I feel like I'm developing an inappropriate relationship with this machine. I am in LOVE with it. It may even cure my very bad case of the 'worst-baker-in-the-whole-wide-world syndrome.' Ok, so maybe it's not a miracle worker, but I'm still in love with it.
- We're almost approaching the eve of Christmas, and I'm still not even half way done buying presents. This family is hard to shop for yo! Oy.
- And of course I couldn't leave without a picture of my favorite child. This kid turns into a total zombie when 'Olivia' the pig comes on. It's about the only show she'll watch too. Let me tell you, if I never had to see another swine in my life, it wouldn't be too soon. At the same time, I'm happy that there is something that can keep her distracted long enough so I can run and pee in peace.
And that concluded my randomness.
Happy case of the Mondays!
Linking up with Carissa